Monday, April 17, 2006

Crazy Car Buyers

So, I was at my friend Jamie's house yesterday and she reminded me of a run in with a crazy guy that I had forgotten about...

I've been trying to sell one of my cars for a while now. It has a major problem that needs to be fixed, but other than that it is in excellent condition. So after I put a sign in the window and parked it on the street, I got a lot of calls on it. One guys actually wanted to work on it himself, and came out for a test drive. He said that he loved it, and that it was just what he was looking for, but that he would have to bring his son by to have him check it out. (I'm thinking a pre-teen or teenager at this point) Later on he tells me the kid is 3 years old and that he likes to ride up high in the minivan he's driving around now.

Apparently, the 3 year old did not approve the purchase, I never heard back from him… Who bases their car purchase on the opinion of a 3 year old?

No comments: