Friday, April 21, 2006

College Kids Are Idiots

So, our apartment complex is next to this house that has been converted into about 8 little tiny apartments. College kids live there. They have a large back yard which no one takes care of it looks like a jungle and in the very back of the yard right in front of our bedroom window, there is a fire pit surrounded by various seating an old metal two-seater glider, tree stumps, and various out door furniture. Occasionally they like to string a big long extension cord out to the yard and hook up a television so they can watch televised Cal football games in the great outdoors, and drink next to the fire. I personally think all of this is posing a great risk to our building and especially our apartment, since we are closest to the fire pit.

Last night, since there was no game, but it was the first warm night in a while, they apparently decided to have a fire and drink. We went to bed at midnight, but they were yelling and shit until 1:30am As much as I tried to block it out and sleep, it proved to be impossible. I did pick up on pieces of conversation though, which I would like to share with you now.

"I went to public school all 18 years." - guy sounding very defensive about having gone to public school all 18 years

"I'm not drunk." - yelling at the top of his lungs at 1 AM

"I can totally suck my own dick...no really I totally can. It must be those Irish genes." - guy trying to impress girl

No comments: